WOW! The month of June if half over and I haven't posted a blog! I guess being a Mommy full time takes more time than before and after work. I guess I have been enjoying my leisure time with the girls a little too much because most of the time I don't even get the dishes done! lol I have plenty of time to do sooo many things, but then again, there are sooo many things that I wanted to do this summer. (summer reading program at the library, dance recital, dance classes, work on teachery things for the Fall, Scrapbook, train new puppy, play in the water, make crafts and new foods, swimming lessons, live, laugh, love, and the list goes on...)
Well I must say... I have been having fun! We have had our dance recital, the new puppy hasn't had any accidents in the living areas all week and can do many tricks, the girls are getting their summer reading program awards tomorrow, Janie has started tap dancing, Audrey gets to start ballet this week, I've got several scrapbooking pages done, learned how to make a new DELICIOUS cake!, I've been very productive with the new reading series for school, we've had playdates and MORE!
I guess all we need now are some pictures to show off our summer fun!!


Swimming in the super cool inflatable pool!



Our new puppy Gidget and the girls at the pet store getting her toys!

The girls at the Bass Pro Shop Story Time! The loved feeding the fish!



Dance Recital 2008

1 comments:
Love the pics! You look super cute with your girls in the recital pic. Keep enjoying the summer!! Love ya:)
Post a Comment