Monday, February 15, 2010

I know its been a while... but here's our most recent news.... Happy Valentines Day to us...

Audrey fell in the church parking lot on Valentine's Day. We were scurrying to get inside because it was COLD and WINDY. She fell and her tooth broke the fall. Poor baby! We are going to the dentist w/out insurance today. We will see how that goes money wise.... (I have dental insurance on me through the school, but we were waiting on the girls because they are still so young. In fact, they were about to start dental insurance in 2 weeks! That's when PJ's new benefits begin.) However, I sadly do understand that she will have that chip on her tooth until she loses it.... in another 3 years! It's a good thing she has a strong personality!

1 comments:

Krystal said...

So sad! And it looks so painful! She's such a cutie though, so the tooth will only add more character:)