I was just complaining that I forgot to tell my co-teachers about something adorable Audrey did two nights ago. PJ said "Well, Blog about it!" SO here I am... blogging about it.
Audrey is a lot like her daddy in the evening hours... for some reason she just cannot go to sleep. She quietly sneaks out of bed for hugs and kisses or occasionally sly around her room. Sunday night PJ heard her rustling around in her room. When he went to check on her I hear "Rachel! Come here!" The girls' bedroom light is on and I see a sleeping Janie (completely zonked out) with chapstick all over her chapped face (right above her upper lip). I BURST OUT LAUGHING! Audrey was worried about her sister's face and put chapstick... a ton of chapstick on her face! It was TOO cute!
Well, thank you for reading my little story since I forgot to tell my coworkers about it. I also hope you enjoy the picture. It wasn't the same night nor was it chapstick... it was the hot pink lipstick we used for Audrey's Abby Cadabby Halloween costume. It only happened a few weeks ago as well. You gotta love 2 year olds!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Stick- Lips or Chap?
Posted by Ellis Family at Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way too funny!
Loved the new pictures you posted.
that's so cute:) what a good big sister....and I'm so glad you're blogging;)
Post a Comment