Thursday, January 29, 2009

Ice, Ice Baby














Well, Monday afternoon Oklahoma was hit by yet another ice storm. Lucky for us though, this winter's ice storms haven't put us out of power... just out of schools for days at a time. We have been out school 3 days again! We are going to be in school till mid summer at this rate! I was beginning to wonder if Tulsa can get any snow OR if all we are ever going to get is ICE from now on. Well, Tuesday it sleeted and rained ice ALL day long! Which the sleet left us a little powder on top of the layer of ice. Hey, I live in Oklahoma, I'll take what I can get! I mean, if it's going to be this cold and we are forced to be stuck at home... we might as well be able to enjoy it a little... right?
I have been enjoying my time with the girls and getting things done around the house. AND even the universities have been closed the past two days so PJ has been home as well. It has been a nice break.
Below are pictures from our little adventure outside:

0 comments: