Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dance Recital

Hello Everyone! I know it has been a very long while since I have posted. SORRY! However, I just had to share some pictures and videos of the girls at their dance recital last night. They did a wonderful job!
Audrey was a little pro even though it was her first time dancing on stage. She was right at home! She even helped her friend next to her wake up (they were pretending to be asleep) so she could dance too! I think she had WAY too much fun!
Janie did and amazing job of performing all four of her dances! Yes, I said 4! She came to every class I taught and did a great job on each dance. She was definitely born for the stage! She even kept dancing while she was crying (She bumped her head on the stage at the end of one of her dances... but she kept on dancing!)
I am a proud MOMMY today! My girls did awesome and had FUN! I'm proud of the rest of my classes too.... they all knew what they were doing! (That's saying a lot for working with little ones! )

Enjoy the pictures and videos!











































To see the videos just click on the pictures below.



Audrey's Baby Ballet

From summer 2009



Janie's Cheer Bear

From summer 2009


Janie's Tumbling

From summer 2009


Janie's Tap

From summer 2009


Janie's Ballet

From summer 2009

1 comments:

Krystal said...

I Love all your recent updates!!! Sounds like your summer is off to a great start! Miss you already! Your girls did great in the recital and I LOVE the photo of you three together---precious!