I am so HAPPY that it is summer! I truly enjoy being a "Mommy" full time! We have so much fun together! We are still just as busy but its being together that really counts! PJ is even home a day or two during the week which makes family time even more FUN! Here is a list of things that have happened since school has been out:
1. CF walk for one of my students
2. 25th anniversary party for my aunt and uncle
3. ABC Learning Time ( I am such a teacher!)
4. Cleaned out the Garage!
5. Sidewalk Chalk Art as a family!
6. Janie started swim lessons
7. Audrey is allergic to Mosquitoes
8. Decorating the girls room
9. The dishes get done every day!
10. Dance Classes are done and New classes have begun (Dance Aerobics is going to kick my butt!)
11. Dance Recital (see videos in previous blog)
12. Went to the community pool as a family
13. Library Reading Program
14. Story Time
15. TuTu Dance Parties (Carrie inspired me to make some!)
16. Splash Park and Picnics
17. I'm learning how to make new meals!
18. The House is CLEAN!
19. FHE is a regular weekly occurrence!
20. Teaching Janie how to read and Audrey how to use the potty!
I can't wait to see what the rest of the summer has in store for us!
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
"TuTu" Much Summer FuN!
Posted by Ellis Family at Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow! You should wear a cape! The recital was precious. I'm sorry to hear about the mosquito allergy - that's gotta be a pain. Happy summer!
Post a Comment