Saturday, July 25, 2009

Saturday Seven













Inspired by Jen's blog, here are seven things I really liked about this week:

(I hope this helps w/the grieving process.)

  1. Laughing w/my grandmother Ruggles last Saturday morning.
  2. Playing a beautiful arrangement of My Heavenly Father Loves Me and How Great Thou Art at my grandmother Ruggles funeral.
  3. Eight girl cousins sitting on the couch in a row captivated by "Beauty and the Beast."
  4. Being a part of a wonderful legacy... 6 children of my grandmother/19 grandkids/ and 19 great grandchildren... which almost all were in attendance this week!
  5. Having a picnic at Osage Hills.
  6. Housing family... it was such a blessing to have them stay here.
  7. Watching the great grandkids play on the red bud tree that stands over Grandma's grave.... I know she would have been smiling and laughing.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I loved staying with you. I'm glad it was more blessing than hassle ;-)

I will keep praying for you and the rest of the family as regular life sets in.