Tagged by my cousin Carrie...
How To Play This Game of Tag:
Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
Joys:
1. My family! Technically, I could use them each as a joy but I thought that might be cheating! PJ for constantly adding mischief to my life! Janie for being so grateful for everything! She ran up to someone in the primary presidency right after sacrament meeting and thanked them for Primary! How cute is that?! Audrey for being so dang funny! She just cracks me up with her personality and variety of facial expressions!
2. The gospel of Jesus Christ for allowing me to truly know who I am, why I am here, and where I am going.
3. Dance! It is my stress and creative outlet! AND isn't quite as messy as scrapbooking!
1. People walking alongside the road.... I literally lock all my doors even if I am on the highway!
2. My girls reaching the HS years and going to the dreadful Intermediate HS!
3. A spider bite infection that could infect my leg so bad that I could no longer use it! That would mean no dancing w/my girls! (FYI I have a bite of some sort on my leg.... and I get a little paranoid)
Goals:
1. Buy a house in the next few years!
2. Read more often for the sheer enjoyment of it!
3. Actually do that Yoga Booty Ballet Video Workout that I bought... Well, I've done it, love it, but don't make time for it. :( I need a Yoga Booty Ballet Buddy.
Current obsessions:
1. My upcoming Garage Sale
2. Planning Audrey and Janie's Bday parities! (Carrie you aren't alone!)
3. Planning for the upcoming school year... new reading series here we come!
4. Looking at houses online.
Facts:
1. I set my hopes up really high and often get disappointed easily (ie: the miniature golf adventure)
2. I absolutely LOVE my family! (extended family as well...they are really the only people I talk to outside of work)
3. I love to organize, but then after all the trouble... I can't seem to stay with it! My organizational abilities last a week if I am lucky! haha!
0 comments:
Post a Comment