
I hope you aren't too alarmed by the title, but I just have to share this morning's main event!
While we were all getting ready for our day, Janie kept saying "Make Love Mommy! Make Love!" I was alarmed, but looked further into the situation... PJ, on the other hand, quickly told her not to talk like that! As I did look further into the situation Janie was trying to make the sign for I LOVE YOU with her hands and was excited to show me! She was saying, "Mommy, make love, make love!" becasuse she was excited to show me that she could make the sign for I love you!
Needless to say we had a good laugh this morning!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Make Love
Posted by Ellis Family at Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha! that's a great story:)
Too cute!!!! I love it. That is so sweet.
Post a Comment