On Friday night the whole family went to support my school's Family Fun Night with dinner and games. We had fun together navigating through the crowd of families to the Jupiter Jump, Cake Walk, Bean Bag Toss, Bowling, etc. However, the most fun happened afterwards. Janie was a little sad that we didn't have time to get our nails painted. (Never before has she even had her nails painted so I'm not quite sure the urgent need.) However, I took this moment to bond with my little princess who is growing into a little lady. We went to Wal-Mart bought coordinating pajamas and pink nail polish with sparkles! When we got home we took turns painting one another's nails and enjoyed the girl time. I hope it is a memory we will cherish for a long while!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
The small but JOYFUL times of life...
Posted by Ellis Family at Saturday, March 01, 2008
Labels: girl night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
what a fun girls' night! :) Blogging is great huh?! I'll enjoy staying up-to-date on the lil adventures of the Ellis family.
Post a Comment