Well, a detective called today in regards to our recent burglary. The brilliant theives have actually pawned some of our stuff! That cracks me up more than anything! He said that they have a lead on two students from the local Intermediate HS. Maybe we will actually have some closure soon so I won't be scared to come into my own home in the afternoon. I feel like a burden has already been lifted from my shoulders. The next best thing would be for them to catch the theives and have them repay all that we have had to replace. That would be quite nice but maybe just wishful thinking.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i hope so too! good luck with that!
Hey Rachel!
I love your blog page! I'm so sorry to hear about your recent scare with a burglar. That is just crazy.
I hope that justice in some form has been served and that you are your little girls can rest more peaceful now.
We missed dance class again Saturday. The past few weekends have been crazy with me being out of town and then us showing the house to people.
I want to take Alyssa this Thursday to a make up class.
Alyssa is having a birthday party Friday, April 9th in the evening. I am mailing out invites this week, but I thought I'd give you a heads up. She would love to have Janie there.
Talk to you later.
Post a Comment